3 SMOKED OLIVES FESTIVAL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The present Terms and Conditions (“TC”) apply for the events organized by SC ISLAND FEST SRL defined in this T&C as „the Organizer” and “the Promoter”.
The present TC defines the rules of participation of The Participant, who is a natural person, („visitor”) in the present events and defines the rights and obligations derived from the legal relation between The Organizer and The Participant.
The directions of the present TC are governing in any case in regard of the participation at the Events and the legal relations between The Organizer and The Participant.
I.PROMOTER AND EVENT
PROMOTER: SC ISLAND FEST SRL
EVENT: 3 SMOKED OLIVES FESTIVAL taking place from 26th to 29th of July 2018 on Hopa Island, Ostrov, Constanta county, Romania.
2.1. Present TC is an open agreement between the Promoter and the Participant. The Participant acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to modify the present TC.
2.2. By purchasing a ticket The Participants declare they recognize and they shall observe the present TC.
2.3 The Promoter assures The Participants that by purchasing a valid ticket, they are entitled to participate at the Event under the following conditions stated below.
III.TYPES OF TICKETS AND PURCHASE OF TICKETS
A. TICKETS AND TYPES OF TICKETS
A.1. There are three types of tickets in advance, for the whole festival – „GREEN, BROWN and BLACK OLIVE TICKETS” which can be bought only after receiving a personalized link, if The Participant registers first on www.3sof.com.
A.2. The TICKET guarantees access at the event for The Participants starting from Thursday 12:00, till Sunday 20:00 when the availability of the festival access expires. If the event goes on later than the proposed finishing hour, The Participants have the right to stay at the festival ground if their wristband is intact till the end of the festival. If The Participants don’t have the wristband intact, the Organizer has the right to escort them outside the festival ground.
A.4. The Organizer guarantees ONLY the validity of the tickets sold through their ticketing system. IMPORTANT! It is strictly prohibited to sell or purchase overpriced tickets/invites. The Promoter reserves the right to prohibit access on the festival grounds to people found to be caring out such activities and to confiscate the invitations and tickets in their possession.
A.5. Ticket and wristband: At the moment of validation of the ticket, The Participant receives a wristband bearing the same rights and obligations as the ticket. Only an intact wristband worn around the wrist entitles the entrance and stay on the Event grounds. The Promoter reserves the right (in its own name and through its partners) to constantly check the Participant’s wristband from the entry on the event grounds as well as all throughout their stay. The loss or damage of the wristband is an exclusive responsibility of The Participant.
In case of damage or loss, the wristband seizes to provide the Participant with any right and they shall be obliged either to purchase a new ticket or to leave the festival grounds. Broken wristbands, unstitched or bonded will not be valid and will not be changed by the Promoter.
B. PURCHASING TICKETS
B.1. Purchasing tickets online can be done on the ticket platform http://livetickets.ro using the online payment processing system provided by the payment processor MobilPay ( SC NETOPIA SRL). Payment will be by credit/debit card only and the ticket will be issued only when the payment was confirmed by MobilPay. After issuing, the ticket will be sent to buyer in the form of e-ticket to the provided e-mail address. Upon entering the festival grounds, the Participant must have on him the e-ticket, whether printed or saved on their phone or other electronic device (tablet, laptop, etc.).
C. TICKET RETURN
3.1. Tickets purchased cannot be replaced, and their value cannot be refunded.
D. CHANGING PRICES
D.1. The Promoter reserves the right to change fares without prior notice.
IV.PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT
A.1. Entry is granted only though specially designated areas, based on the ticket that was bought in advance or on the ticket bought at the festival gate.
A.2. Upon entry on the festival grounds, the participant shall take notice of the present Regulation.
A.3. The Organizer reserves the right to deny access to people who are considered intoxicated.
Access with the following objects inside the Event grounds is prohibited: drugs, pyrotechnics devices, glass, striking or cutting devices, umbrellas, explosives, toxic and flammable materials or any other objects which can cause harm to others. According to the laws in force, The Participant is prohibited to bring the following objects inside the Event grounds: knives, gas sprays, metal chains or any other objects which are unsafe to public security. The Participant is not authorized to bring any alcoholic beverages and food on Event grounds.
A.4. Boat access to the island will be granted after the luggage check and after The Participant pays the crossing fee set by the Organizer.
The boats used for The Participants transportation will use the 3 SMOKED OLIVES logo and will be equipped with lifejackets in accordance with the applicable Romanian nautical regulations. Crossing with other boats is forbidden. Landing other foreign boats will be available only in a special designated area and will be subject to fees.
A.5. The Participant shall take part in the event by their own accord and shall take full responsibility for themselves, including the following:
– Participants who cannot swim are advised to wear lifejackets during a swim or when they are involved in watersports. The Participants also need to respect the swimming perimeter, delimited by visible buoys and should respect the guidelines of the certified lifeguards.
– Participants who suffer from known mental or physical illness for which crowded areas, loud noises, special audio and visual effects are considered a risk, shall assume all liability for any damage that they might suffer there as. The show can include powerful lighting effects that could harm children or epileptic people.
A.6. It is prohibited to enter the festival grounds by car without a valid car pass issued by the Promoter.
A.7. This event is for people who are 21 years old at the event’s date.
A.8. Pets are not allowed in the festival ground.
B. RULES OF CONDUCT INSIDE THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
B.1. The Participant shall respect the rules of conduct, the rule of law rules and the present TC. The Participant should refrain from actions which can threaten or offend in any way the security and rights of others.
The promoter is in no way liable for any damage (material or physical) caused by failure to observe the TC and may request compensation from the person guilty of violating it.
Inside the festival ground, The Participants shall take care and not destroy the environment, including any type of artistic installation, logistics and surrounding green areas.
B.2. During the festival, the Promoter, the Promoter’s partners or accredited press have the right to record and photograph the event. The Participant acknowledges that it is possible to appear in such material without the rights to make claims on those materials. The Promoter has the right to use said materials, to publish them on various channels (e.g. Youtube) and use them in advertising campaigns without compensating for the participant in any way. Participants have the right to film and photograph the areas where they have access, however they shall use said material only for their own viewing. Any distribution of the said materials to the public, whether it be for free or for an onerous is prohibited.
B.3. The Participant acknowledges that inside the area of the Event it is prohibited to practice in any commercial or advertisement activity without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
B.4. Drug use is illegal and strictly forbidden and will be punished according to the laws in force.
C. RULES OF CONDUCT OUTISDE THE EVENT GROUNDS
C.1 Outside the area of the event, the Participant shall follow the Romanian law and social conduct rules. Morally or physically endangering the other is prohibited.
D. LOST OBJECTS
D.1. Lost property shall be brought to the Lost & Found area (which will be marked accordingly on the festival map). Owners can recover lost property following a procedure instated by the Promoter which consists of identifying the individual and the lost object. After the festival, the Promoter will keep the recovered items for a period of 10 days from the submission to the Lost & Found area and try to return them to their owners.
E.1. Across the festival grounds the Promoter provides security through a qualified partner accredited accordingly. During the event, participants undertake to cooperate, within the framework of the legal regulations, with these partners, and to follow their instructions in case of emergency
In case of a violent incident or the endangerment of the bodily integrity of others, security staff may decide to evacuate the people involved in the incident from the event’s premises.
F. FIRST AID AND MEDICAL CARE
First aid areas are provided across the festival grounds, if necessary.
G. SERVICES & PRODUCTS
7.1. During the event, products and services are available only in special places (i.e. bar, food court). Participants accept to use as payment for their purchases only payment methods accepted by the Promoter and its partners.
The Participants take full responsibility for consuming products moderately.
IV. WARRANTY AND RESBONSIBILITY
- The Promoter guarantees that the Participant holding a valid Ticket can enter the area of the Event and can use the provided services. The dates of the Events can be unilaterally changed by the Promoter in the event of major force or unforeseeable circumstances. Festival dates will not be changed in case of minor weather conditions (rain, cloudy days, etc.).
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the program. Participants will not be entitled to claim compensation for these changes.
- The Participants have no legal basis to act against SC ISLAND FEST SRL in case of change in the musical program of the festival.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for damage that occur on the festival grounds that were not due to a defective organization or neglect.
- Once the Participant has received the wristband the Promoter is no longer liable for its integrity. The Participant shall not be entitled to claim compensation for the loss or damage of the wristband.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for actions occurring outside the festival grounds.
- Any offense committed by the participants during the festival will only
result in the contravention or criminal liability of the persons guilty of committing such acts, the organizer being relieved of any liability.
8. The organizer reserves the right to require people with an antisocial, violent or
disturbing behavior to leave the location without having the right to return the value of
the tickets or purchased products. It is the duty of the guard to determine what
constitutes antisocial, violent or disturbing behavior.
- The Promoter is entitled, with immediate effect, to prohibit the access of a participant in the area of the festival, in whole or in part, or to invite a participant to leave the festival grounds, for infringement of a law or regulation currently in force in Romania or the present TC.
- The Promoter shall denounce the use of counterfeited tickets to the relevant criminal authorities for investigation.
VII. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
VIII. MAJOR FORCE
In case of war, riot, terrorist attack, demonstrations, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, electrical blackout, epidemics, official resolutions or any other cases that cannot foreseen or controlled by the Organizer, neither party is bound by the obligations of the present TC.
- The Organizer has full rights to the names, trademarks, logos, email addresses, domain names or URL, signs used in correspondence, e-mail, business cards and other materials, signs, logos, and marks on materials, texts and all other information on www.3sof.com or other channels that use the above mentioned in correspondence to 3 SMOKED OLIVES FESTIVAL. The above may not be copied, used or distributed for commercial purposes without the specific consent of 3 SMOKED OLIVES FESTIVAL.
Logos, signs and all other information are the intellectual property of SC ISLAND FEST SRL and are protected by European legislation.
SC ISLAND FEST SRL este operator de date personale scutit de obligatia de notificare, conform deciziei nr.200/2015.